KEEP IN MIND:
- Psychotherapy services delivered 100% in video telehealth format
- Must be a resident of New York and present in New York at the time services are received; your presence in NY will be verified by self-report and electronically via video telehealth program platform
- Must be non-military and not a military dependent due to my full-time contractual obligations; I am unable to see military members or military dependents in this setting due to my full-time employment arrangement
- Emergency services are not available in this setting; if you are having a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or seek assistance at your local hospital emergency department
- Other situations better suited for a face-to-face clinic setting: Those needing higher level of care in a clinic or hospital setting; those needing inpatient treatment; those with safety issues such as suicide thoughts; chronic suicide thoughts; co-occurring substance abuse problems; severe eating disorder; those seeking both psychotherapy services and psychiatric care offered in a face-to-face clinic setting; those not comfortable working with video telehealth technology
- * I do not offer group, family, or couples’ therapy in this setting. Psychiatric medication management services are not offered.